CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE
At Liam Lynch Skoda Farranfore we are delighted to announce the reopening of our Parts and Service Departments at 8/30AM on Monday May 18th, in accordance with Government guidelines.
We have put the following measures in place to protect the health and safety of our customers and staff.
- Customers cars will be sanitised on arrival at our Dealership, and again when the service/repair is complete.
- Complimentary face masks, and hand sanitiser, will be available at the entrance to our premises. Customers are urged to sanitise their hands, and wear the mask whilst on the premises. All staff will be required to do likewise.
- Protective glass barriers have been erected at all work stations.
- If a customers signature is required, a sanitised pen will be available, which the customer will take away, together with the mask for disposal.
- Social distancing is of course vital whilst on the premises.
We hope that the foregoing will contribute to a safe and pleasant environment when you visit us.
Should you wish to book a service, either visit our website, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us on 0669793066.
CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) FAQS
Latest information and answers to the frequently asked questions from ŠKODA IRELAND.